- Experience developing marketing plans, creating promotional material, and managing public events.
- Skilled in the management of projects and teams from conception to decision making to execution.
- Thrives in a creative space with excellent sense of design and aesthetics.
- Operates well in a fast paced, challenging environment centered on collaborative work.
- Highly personable and able to quickly form meaningful relationships with motivate people of all ages, backgrounds and experience levels.
- Fluent in both English and French with a working knowledge of Spanish.
Bachelor of Arts, Honors Communications | Wilfrid Laurier University
Account Manager | Coca-Cola Refreshments
(May 2015 – Present)
- Serve as frontline, customer-facing sales manager for large format grocery stores.
- Make short term forecasting of stores needs, place orders to maintain inventory and consistently sell in new opportunities to grow the volume and operating income of face-to-face customers.
- Develop strong customer relationships and resolving customer issues using a variety of frontline sales tactics.
- Communicate on a daily basis with merchandisers and distribution representatives to ensure programs are completed on time.
- In essence, this role requires a complete management of all Coca-Cola activity at store level.
Call Centre Supervisor | Wilfrid Laurier University Alumni Relations
(September 2014 – May 2015)
- Effectively train, coach and manage over 60 student telemarketers
- Develop calling scripts and sales pitches for telemarketers to use when speaking to alumni and prospects.
- Lead the call centre on a nightly basis to increase fundraising dollars and provide support for callers.
- Cultivate in depth reports on how to maximize fundraising stats.
Campus Ambassador | Wilfrid Laurier University Recruitment and Admissions
(April 2014 – May 2015)
- Help prospective students understand the benefits of attending Wilfrid Laurier University by giving thorough campus tours and coordinating university fairs.
- Show leadership, professionalism, pride and the desire to promote Laurier as an institution.
- Deliver superior customer service at all times to both current students and prospective students.
- Handle admissions and recruitment administrative duties on a weekly basis.
Public Relations Manager | Radio Laurier
(May 2013 – May 2015)
- Successfully train and managed six Public Relations Assistants who help improve the station’s image.
- Manage and organize station’s proactive presence in several communication channels such as online, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and local networking outlet GrandSocial.
- Develop ways in which the image of the station could be improved to generate more student and business involvement opportunities.
- Coordinate contest giveaways, artist interviews, on campus presence and event promotion.
Assistant Sales Manager | Kognitive Marketing
(April 2014 – September 2014)
- Responsible for training, coaching and managing in-store field marketing representatives.
- Led a team of 15 reps to deliver results on a daily basis in order to meet and surpass client goals.
- In charge of monitoring and driving a variation of KPIs within a fast paced, high volume sales environment.
- Was awarded ‘Most Successful Sales Team’ four weeks in a row for consistent goal exceeding.
Social Media Coordinator of External Marketing | AIESEC Laurier
(January 2014 – May 2014)
- Oversaw local committee’s Facebook and Twitter in order to increase both community and business interactions.
- Develop and manage relationships with different local people of interest and business figures.
- Used social media marketing tactics to ultimately ensure local businesses raised an AIESEC intern.
Call Centre Representative | Wilfrid Laurier University Alumni Relations
(September 2013 – April 2014)
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts in order to persuade potential alumni to make a donation.
- Record names, addresses, donations and reactions of alumni and prospects contacted.
- Adjust fundraising scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific alumni and prospects.
- Received award for ‘Most Positive Caller’ for demonstrating consistent team morale and quality calls.
Bilingual Event Supervisor | Kognitive Marketing
(May 2013 – September 2013)
- Managed the logistics, sales strategies and staffing of CTP gas bar sales events.
- Oversaw and motivated a full team of field marketing reps to hit and exceed sales goals for client.
- Developed detailed in-field reports concerning sales stats for corporate managers.
- Trained new and existing reps for the event style sales setting so that all operations and duties were executed smoothly and as per the clients’ guidelines.
Bilingual Field Marketing Representative | Kognitive Marketing
(May 2012 – January 2013)
- Promoted financial services in a fast paced environment in a relentlessly energetic and positive manner.
- Gained communication, marketing and sales experience by effectively selling products and ideas.
- Consistently exceeded sales targets and personal goals.
On-Air Personality | Radio Laurier
(September 2012 – Present)
- Contributed to the station’s most listened to Morning Show via on-air and online content.
- Planned and created the campus radio station’s premiere hip-hop show entitled ‘The RapUp’.
- Manage and execute all on and off air logistics for ‘The RapUp’ including interviews, blogging, social media, scripts and conversations.
Freelance Features Writer | (Full Portfolio Here)
(January 2013 – Present)
- Write feature articles, both of my own submission and commissioned ideas.
- Able to write on a wide variety of topics with hip-hop music being a passionate concentration.
- Excellent working knowledge of WordPress software for multi-purpose use.
- See full portfolio here.
- Manager of the Year at RadioLaurier (2015)
- Ambassador of the Year at Laurier’s Welcome Centre (2015)
- ‘Ambassador of the Summer’ at Laurier’s Welcome Centre (2014)
- ‘Most Positive Caller’ at Laurier’s Annual Giving Call Centre (2013)
- ‘Campus Radio Show of the Year’ at Radio Laurier (2013)